* Sep 2015 – We held our first STUDENT SHOWCASE night – and after a fabulous display of our students skills – raised £281 for Jo’s Cervical Cancer Trust.
* Nov 2013, EDP held a pole jam to raise money toward STARFISH VOLUNTEERS project DREAM HOUSE THAILAND – where Justine & Jon will physically go to build the safe house and help disadvantaged children along the Thai-Burmese border this Christmas. The jam raised £172.
* In FEB 2013, EDP ran a Pole-A-Thon and Lost Property Auction raising £108 for the Oncology Ward, Queens Medical Centre, Nottingham University Hospital, where a fellow UK poler’s 5 yr old niece is being treated for cancer.
* Justine and Ecole de Pole Instructor Christina Xin, performed a great display of Pole Dance and Fitness on the Toyota Celica Club Stand at the Japanese Auto Extravaganza (JAE) in Wickstead Park, Sep 2012, raising £173.91 for the MacMillan Cancer Research Fund.
* In EASTER 2012 we supported ECPAT UK to help end child trafficking and exploitation and raised £85
* IN DEC 2011 WE RAISED £185.50 IN AID OF UNICEF FOR THE UNICEF YOUNG LONDON GROUP!