Things to Know:
We are certain you will love pole dancing, yoga, and training your aerial skills with us at Ecole de Pole Cleveland! Here are a few tips and things to know about the studio and making your booking to ensure you come prepared and have the best time in your classes with us.
- We have cubbies to place your belongings. We also have restrooms and a shower facility if needed.
- Bookings must be made in advance online. We cannot reserve a place or guarantee there is room for you in the class without payment online or through the Mindbody App beforehand. If you are having any difficulties with booking, please call or email email@example.com so we can assist.
- You should wear shorts or pole shorts and a comfortable top for Pole classes (heels or bare feet depending on which class you are taking). For Flexibility or Yoga simply wear normal workout attire. For aerial yoga please wear leggings and clothing without metal, velcro, or zippers. It is recommended to bring warm up gear like leggings or track pants and sweaters for the warm up in any Dance and Fitness class.
- You can re-arrange your class on our Mind Body booking system within the cancellation window (for most classes this is up to 24 hours prior). Clients will be charged a $15 fee for cancellations within the 24 hour window. Workshops, Parties, and Pole Camps cannot be cancelled online, please read the separate terms and conditions for these events.
- We DO NOT offer refunds, so please check your booking before purchase. You can re-schedule your class to another session on Mind Body with at least 24 hours notice, pertaining to the Terms & Conditions for your class type. While every effort is made to ensure that your class or workshops commence as planned, Ecole de Pole Cleveland reserves the right to cancel or revise any course time or instructor as necessary. If a class is cancelled, students will be notified. Every effort will be made to find an alternative class in lieu of any cancelled session. Refunds may be offered in exceptional circumstances.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes early for class so you can get settled in, chit-chat and get comfortable before you start. Make sure you read the T&C and Health & Safety Regulations on checkout and before you to come to your first class, and read Studio Etiquette and Policies.
- If you are an instructor at another pole studio please disclose this before booking & contact the office as a surcharge may be applied of up to 15% per class.
- Parking is free at the parking meters on West 9th after 6 PM Monday-Thursday as well as Friday from 6p-9p, Saturday until 9pm and all day Sunday. Please pay attention to special parking restrictions posted during special events downtown. You are allowed to park in the Leasing Office spaces and Constantino’s spaces FOR FREE AT ANY TIME granted that there are spots available. Please try to park on the street first though. There is plenty of parking available.
Perfect way to celebrate the BACHELORETTE’s (or the BACHELOR’S) big day or a BIRTHDAY! A Pole Dancing Party!
All party classes include a full fun warm up, pole tricks, spins, a sexy routine, and cool down. You are welcome to bring snacks & nonalcoholic drinks.
Contact us for more details and to see if your desired date and time is available before you book.
Not only do we regularly have some of the best champion Pole Stars from around the globe visiting us to share their amazing pole knowledge, we often also hold fun other workshops such as Twerk & Booty Popping, Burlesque, Latin, Belly Dance, Ballet, Hoola Hoop or Aerial skills, or one off Spinning Pole lessons, Ecole de Pole invites regular leading performers from the industry to give you the chance to experience many different styles of dance, movement and show experiences! Make sure you check both the regular class schedule and workshops tab on MindBody for Guest and In House workshops.
Our Guests: Marlo Fisken, Saulo Sarmiento, Natasha Wang, Karol Helms, Alethea Austin, Michelle Shimmy, Maddie Sparkle, Michelle Stanek, Anastasia Sukhrotova, Evgeny Greshilov, Hanka Venselaar, Sasja Fierce, Amanda Rose, Samantha Star, Dakota Fox, Sammy Lee, Suzie Q & Toby J, Oona Kivela, Carlie Hunter, Amy Hazel, Amber Ray, Marion Crampe, Heidi Coker, Nadia Shariff, Gal BePole.. to name a few!
One to one coaching (also available as 2 to 1 or shared as a three or small group of 4) – tailored to your own specific needs and goals with you and the instructor! All our instructors are available to book for privates, please contact us to enquire about availability and book a private lesson.
A chance to jam around on the poles, see what others are doing and meet fellow addicted polers at the studio! You can treat the group as a test audience and have a chance to practice in front of a group for an upcoming comp or show.. workshop insta and youtube combos… get together with your friends from your technique and sexy classes! ALL WELCOME! Bring along a friend you want to introduce to pole so they can see what it’s all about and meet some of the EDP Family!
We also regularly host STUDENT SHOWCASES & PARTIES in local venues around Cleveland often in conjunction with our Pole Camps, where you can try out performing in a non judgmental and non competitive environment – plus be treated to some fantastic shows by other students and instructors too! Ecole de Pole often supports a charity at the jams and showcases. Keep an eye on the Ecole de Pole Cleveland Facebook page and the general class schedule for upcoming POLE JAMS and SHOWCASES!
Ecole de Pole founder, Justine McLucas, also created the super successful “Eat Sleep Pole Retreat” Pole Camps that started in 2012 in Barcelona, and have since run 2-3 camps EVERY YEAR in different locations such as Mallorca, Poland, Singapore and London (and from 2017 a new one in Thailand too!) There are always groups for Intermediate level polers, and the Advanced/ pro’s separate to give everyone the opportunity to come along no matter what your poling level!
The Ecole de Pole Camps are known for their star worthy instructor line ups, off the hook parties and activities, bringing polers from across the globe together to enjoy training and holidaying with like minded people! Guys and Girls all welcome – and there are always packages allowing you to bring your non-poling hubby’s/ boyf’s/ kids or friends too so they can join in on the activities and showcases whilst you holiday together! Check out the Pole Camp page for more info on upcoming camps this year! Our Regular pole camps in the London Studio include EASTER and SUMMER every year, plus an overseas one in an exotic location!
Book one of our Acrobatic & Artistic Pole & Dance Performers and you can also RENT a STAGE POLE for an act or event.
Have us perform at your event or teach workshops in your studio: pole dancing, contortion, lyrical or contemporary pole, dance & choreography, hand balancing, acro yoga, and more. Contact us directly for more information.
We rent out our studios for private rentals by the hour (for photoshoots / rehearsals etc). We do not rent our studios for others to run their own classes however.
We also rent out X-Stages for events so contact us for more info on having Pole at your event.